- Entrepreneurship Research : The Human Values of Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Analysis of the Human Values of Social & Traditional Entrepreneurs
- Biblical Leadership & Exegetic Analysis : Jesus as an agent of Change – transformation and authentic leadership in John 21
- Scapegoating direct excerpt from: Wells, L (1995.). “Scapegoating in groups (pp 71-73)”. The group as a whole; a systemic socioanalytic perspective to interpersonal and group relations. Chapter 3 in Groups in Context: a new perspective on group dynamics text edited by Gillette, J. and McCollom, M.
- The Apostle Paul’s Leadership Legacy According to Chaos and Complexity Theory
- Chaos Theory Conference Presentation September 2018